- Intentionally etching or extremely aggressive degenerative cleaning at the expense of the surface being cleaned.
- Specialty cleaners that allow the safest cleaning.
- For heavy duty cleaning of greasy or neglected surfaces.
- They are generally a sulfamic or phosphoric base.
- They are used on grout, pavers, brick, and stone that is not a calcium carbonate base.
- They remove mineral deposits and dirt.
- These cleaners can be used for any surface for routine maintenance, and are good for everyday use.
- These cleaners are used for cleaning greasy surfaces, and also as strippers for removing sealers, finishes, and waxes.
- Never use MURIATIC acid. It is too strong and will damage.
- Always wet surface first.
- Always neutralize when done.
- They are not recommended for limestone, marble or sandstone surfaces. Acids etch the material they touch.
- Sometimes these cleaners are not strong enough for the job.
- See acidic or alkaline cleaners.
- Always refer to labels.
- These products can be caustic.
- PH10 and higher can burn skin and eyes.
- These products are not for everyday use.