CTSAA Code of Ethics
Members of the Ceramic Tile and Stone Association of Arizona, agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics: Sale, Distribution and The Installation of Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone will be installed per manufacturers, Tile Council of North America (TCNA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Marble Institute of America (MIA) standards and recommendations.
- All contractors must remain in good standing with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and follow Rule 4-9-108 Workmanship Standards.
- Conduct business in accordance with fair and honorable standards of competition.
- Honesty, integrity, quality, and professionalism will guide member business philosophy.
- Contracts and warranties shall be written in accordance with all applicable laws and manufacture recommendations.
- Promote in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Provide continuing education for all employees to ensure they are current with industry practices and attend CTSAA membership events.
- Comply with the design integrity of architects, designers, and other industry professionals and follow all project specifications.
- Act respectfully and with responsibility in the best interest of their clients and shall maintain sound business relationships with suppliers, with other industry partners, and trade professionals.
To report a potential violation of the CTSAA’s Code of Ethics or Professional Conduct please call 623-210-6375 or e-mail email@example.com