- Scrub clean on a routine basis. Seal upon initial installation. Reseal depending on traffic conditions and usage.
- Dust or damp mop on a regular basis. Seal upon initial installation. Reseal, buff, polish depending on type of material, traffic conditions and usage.
- Showers should be squeegeed on a daily basis.
- A topical finish can be used if so desired. It is recommended to check on the applicable maintenance necessary.
- Ceramic tile does not need sealing. The grout is what needs to be sealed. Unfinished (unglazed) tiles need to sealed upon initial installation. Apply finish to add protection and to increase sheen. Reseal and finish depending on traffic conditions and usage.